We hope you love your ZAPAKA UK purchase, but if you are not 100% satisfied, we have options to get you in the perfect dress:
* Refunds: Receive a refund back to your original payment method.
* Exchanges: Zapaka UK allows exchanges for the same product in a different size if the item is in stock.
Return requests must be made within 7 days of the delivery date.
All items should be returned in the same condition as when you received them: unworn, undamaged, salable, with original tags and packaging. Items returned with signs of obvious use may be subject to the return being rejected and the item returned to the customer at their expense.
1. Go to zapaka.co.uk to start your return.
2. Choose the items your returning, why you are returning each item and if you’d like a refund or exchange.
(Exchanges can be made for the same item in a different size if stock allows.)
3. Complete your return and print your return-shipping label and return invoice.
4. Package up your order, don’t forget to include your return invoice! Please be sure to use secure packaging.
5. Stick your return-shipping label on the package and drop it off at the nearest Post Office or FedEx.
1. Highlight the items you are returns on your packing slip.
2. Please note if you would like a Refund or Exchange.
3. Package up your order, don’t forget to include your packing slip! Please be sure to use secure packaging.
Exchanges will be processed when your order is received back to Zapaka UK. We will charge your original card or PayPal account for the cost to ship your exchange. If there is a price difference between the exchanged items, we will either charge or refund your card or PayPal account, whichever is called for to complete your exchange request.
If you choose to make an exchange for an item of equal or more value Zapaka UK will waive any item related restocking fees. This policy is applied per item.
Please note it will take up to 2 weeks for your exchange to arrive to our facility. For exchanges needed in a rush we recommend you place an order for the new item now and ship the original item back for a refund.
If you refuse the delivery of your package for any reason you will be held responsible to pay the costs of shipping to you and back to Zapaka UK. The shipping costs will be deducted from your refund. Additionally, refused packages can take several weeks or longer to be received back to our facilities, the transit time is completely in the hands of the shipping carrier. Zapaka UK will not refund you for your order until the items are returned back to our facility.
We offer refunds for all returns received on time, unworn and with the correct tags attached. Shipping fees are non-refundable, if you use the return label supplied by Zapaka UK a £ 25.00 shipping fee will be deducted from your refund amount. Please see the individual items page for return restrictions or restocking fees.
Your return will be processed with in 5-7 business days once delivered to our facility, you will receive an email receipt once your refund is processed. Please allow 4-7 business days for the refund to reflect on your credit card account, your refund may be reflected on your next statement. PayPal refunds should appear within 24 hours.
If you have received a damaged item or the wrong item DO NOT return with the label in your package. You should contact our customer service within 48 hours of receiving your order to receive a return authorization label. If a damaged or wrong item is returned back without the notification of our customer service department all possible restocking fees will apply.